Smart Home Automation
Qolsys Touchscreen Panel
Our IQ Touch Screen Panel from Qolsys is an intuitive, easy to use and attractive home security panel that helps you turn your home into a smart home.
Features of the IQ Touch Screen Panel:
- Control your home’s temperature
- Turn lights on in designated areas
- Lock & unlock your doors remotely
- Fully customizable
- Ability to display personal photos
- Bluetooth enabled
- Geo-fencing technology enabled
- Camera equipped
- Z-Wave radio technology
Qolsys IQ Lightbulb
Turn Every Light Socket In Your Home into a Smart Light.
Our IQ Lightbulb from Qolsys is a dimmable, LED lightbulb with a built in Z-Wave Radio that works seamlessly with our Qolsys IQ panel.
Some features of an IQ Lightbulb:
- Uses only 9W to provide 60W worth of illumination
- Lasts over 22,000 hours
- Z-Wave repeater strengthening your home control network
- Can be controlled by your phone, tablet, computer and IQ control panel
- Ability to group lights together
Adding Environmental Alerts To Your Security System Provide Peace of Mind
Water damage especially those caused by frozen pipes cost homeowners more money each year than fires. When it happens when you are away from home, it can be a disaster!
Adding environmental alerts to your home security system is an option that provides peace of mind. American Alarm can install low temperature monitors and water sensors to your alarm system so you can worry less knowing that if there is an issue, you will be alerted!
Having the temperature in your home monitored for extreme fluctuations can help by alerting you that there may be an issue so you can take care of it becomes a big problem. When the temperature plummets to below freezing, your pipes are more vulnerable to freezing and subsequently bursting, adding a low temperature environmental alert has you covered.
Since flooding can occur in multiple scenarios, water sensors can be placed around your home for an added layer of security. Once water touches any of the strategically placed sensors, you will receive an alert so you can take care of the problem right away! This is an ideal solution to help protect you from leaky pipes, overflowing toilets, cracked washing machine hoses and other scenarios where water could leak and damage your home.
Remote Alarm Management
- Arm or disarm your system from a mobile device
- Receive user-defined text message
- Turn lights on or off
- Tune into real time video anytime
- Receive video clips notifications when:
- The front door opens
- The alarm goes off
- There is motion detected